P4C Foundation Course Level 1
Start practising P4C with your students
Ready to book your course? Just scroll down to choose an option to suit you.
This two-day course will enable you to start practising P4C with your students straight away. You will learn how to:
- Encourage philosophical questioning and dialogue
- Facilitate a P4C enquiry in your classroom
- Identify resources to stimulate rich discussions among your students
The Level 1 course:
- Introduces the theory and practice of P4C
- Provides tools to develop students’ questioning and thinking skills
- Connects P4C to the curriculum
- Demonstrates philosophical enquiry in practice
- Presents P4C resources and sources of teaching materials
Completion of the course and the facilitation of six P4C sessions will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Initial Practitioner Certificate.
Browse our current Level 1 courses and book your place here:
NB Going for Gold and schools taking part in the EEF Trial should call the office on 01865 408333 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book training.
NB All Level 1 courses listed here are two-day courses. The dates given below show the first and second days of each course, which may not be consecutive. Courses typically run from 09:00 to around 16:00.