P4C Advanced Course Level 2B
We have temporarily suspended bookings for our Level 1, Level 2A and Level 2B courses. We are working to create an online Level 1 course as quickly as we can. We also hope to run a full programme of face-to-face courses from autumn 2020.
Please check back regularly for updates. You can also sign up to our P4C News Update to keep up to date with our new courses, including our online Level 1.
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
This two-day course is designed for teachers who want to lead P4C in their school. Although school-focused, the contents can be adapted to other contexts, including community philosophy with adults.
In this course you will learn how to:
- use P4C to support your school or organisation’s ethos and standards
- drive progress of P4C through analysis
- use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The Level 2B course:
- explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
Participants must have completed the Level 2A and hold a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.
Completion of the Level 2B course and course report will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Leader Certificate.
Courses will be listed here as soon as we are able to confirm dates.